The owner of this website is Stan Port Cars, S.L., with CIF : B02945459, with address at c / San Vicente Mártir 210. Postal code
46007, Valencia, Spain..
Information on Data Protection:
General note about the GDPR.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Stan Port Cars, S.L.
Postal Address: c / San Vicente Mártir 210. Postal code 46007, Valencia, Spain.
The owner does not have a Data Protection Delegate, so if you have any questions about the protection of your data, please contact us via email email@example.com
2. For what purpose do we treat your data?
The owner does not voluntarily collect personal data of the Users of this Website for purposes other than those indicated in this section. The information collected by the Website can be grouped into two categories:
(1) Navigation information. It is the usual one provided by your browser when using the Website, and it automatically facilitates when you perform a search, access a page, etc. It is information used for the proper functioning of the Website and to improve your experience on the Site, or collected for statistical purposes or to generate audiences, but not for individualized use, or for automatic decision making individually and not It is associated with data that can identify you and are therefore anonymous. In this category are, for example, cookies, which are the subject of more detailed explanation in section 6 below.
(2) Information voluntarily provided by users at the time of filling out the Contact Form, in order to manage their query by the owner.
Consequently, the owner will only have the personal data of those Users who voluntarily want to provide them through the Contact Form and, therefore voluntarily expressly accept their treatment, in order to manage the queries received through the Website by its users (in general terms, anyone who uses the web channel to request information of any kind). This management may involve the sending of commercial communications depending on the request made by the User.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The treatment of the data for these purposes will be maintained, as long as you maintain any relationship (business, contractual or of any other type) with us and after the cessation of said relations in accordance with current legislation.
In any case, the data collected will always be treated in compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest of the owner in response to his will expressed when filling out the Contact Form.
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In general, the personal data collected through this Website will not be transferred to any other subject or company, except for the subjects and in the specific cases in which said transfer is protected by the RGDP.
The transfer of the information collected to third countries is not contemplated apart from what has been indicated above.
6. Are data collected automatically?
As noted above, the owner will only have the data of those Users who voluntarily want to provide them.
However, there are data that are usually shared when browsing any website and that are provided by your browser, in many cases necessary, either to allow this navigation, or to make it more efficient. This data is usually collected simply by browsing.
7.What security measures do we have?
The personal data communicated by the User, can be stored in automated databases or not, assuming the holder all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in agreement with what is established in current regulations.
8. What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Users may at any time revoke their consent for any of the purposes indicated in section 2 above. Likewise, you can execute, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of the data, as well as request that the processing of your data be limited, by sending a communication in writing or by email through the addresses listed in section 1 above.
c / San Vicente Mártir 210. Postal code
46007, Valencia, Spain.
666 851 546